Silver RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver RPG Forum

Hello, and welcome to The Silver RPG Forums!

2 posters

Is Love a Joke?

KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Is Love a Joke? Empty Is Love a Joke?

Post  KennaTXD Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:52 pm

(character chart.
    name:
    school year:
    looks/pic:
    personality:
    history:
    dating/crush:)

~my character~

name: Matthias Smith
    hobby: football
    school Year: 10
    looks/pic: Is Love a Joke? 2622177_1334854911095.55res_312_312
    personality: hes a cockey fock, mr.popular. hes a hot shot, he believes he can get who he wants, and what he wants all the time. He's a player, and he knows it. he can get any girl he wants. but under it all hes a nice guy who is just looking for the right girl to fill the empty ness in his heart.
    history: He had once been the no body at the back of the class in grade 9 but then he hit puberty and get started working out and tried out for the football game and now is the star jockey. Every one wants to be his friend and he has been basking in the glory. Since he had played for the team they haven't lost a game. He has forgot his old nerd life and all his old friends.
    dating/crush: hes a lone wolf right now. but he normally dates the head cheerleder

name: Nara Smith
    hobby : piano
    school year: 9
    looks/pic: Is Love a Joke? Animegirlpianochanged
    personality: Shes a very shy girl and doesn't talk much she lets her music speak for her.
    history: she has always been playing the piano and has won all her completion's she has been in. She is already be presented scholarships to play for schools. But she has never had a lesion in her life. she use to be a really talketive outgoing girl but then her brother died and now she is very quiet and barely talks.
    dating/crush: on Matt's friend (shes too shy to ask his name)

Last edited by KennaTXD on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:30 am; edited 4 times in total
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Is Love a Joke? Empty Re: Is Love a Joke?

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:01 am

name: Morgan Fay
    hobby: karate
    looks/pic: Is Love a Joke? RPC
    personality: gothic, shy, secretive
    history: parents abandoned her at age 10, forced to live with drunk uncle
    dating/crush:) none yet

5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:15 am

name: Devin Colliver
    hobby: basketball
    looks/pic: Is Love a Joke? Anime-boy
    personality: Rough on the outside, but really nice on the inside
    history: nothing importent, will explain in RP
    dating/crush: Matt's little sister, just too... shy to ask.
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:25 am

Matt came on the bus with a bunch of his friends laughing "yeah i know school sucks" he said. Catching a football someone threw. He hoisted his bag on his shoulder he was lost in conversation to his friends. But in his mind he wasn't actually listening or paying attestation he was checking out all the new freshmen girls. More pickings for him. He noticed one girl in particular but she looked like a total nerd so he looked past her to a hot cheerleader who was talking with the others. he had probably dated them all except her. But they had been talking all summer and he was planing to make her his. he thought as e sat down.

Nara kelped her head down she was listening to everything around her, her eyes seamed to be glued to the floor as she walked her one hand was playing with the end of her sweeter and the other was taping her leg like there were keys on it. SHe could hear the music in her head. but it was silent to all others with she found sad because they always say how quiet she was built wasn't her it was them. they didn't listen. She walked by her brother MAtt who didn't even notic her she shrank farther into her grey hoodie deep in thought then took a set on the bus

Last edited by KennaTXD on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:35 am

Morgan tried to get into the bus without any booze jokes thrown her way. No such luck. "Hey Morgan, you smell like beer!" Everybody was laughing at her. She ducked her head down, and sat in an empty seat.

Devin sat down next to Matt, and shoved his earbuds in his ears. Music... he loved music, any kind. But
    Matt... Devin looked at him. When around mat he couldn't do what he wanted, because he didn't want to be like Morgan.
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:38 am

Matt shoved the ball into Devins hands "don't be so quiet i could have mistaken you for mute over there" he said gesturing to Nara

Who was shrinking from the call of her name. She didn't like how much of a jerk her brother was when he was with his friends or just in public.
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 am

Morgan wanted to stand up for Nara but... she didn't want everybody laughing at her. "It's only Nara. Your brother's a complete jerk." She whispered.

Devin heard that, but he didn't say anything. He actually agreed with Morgan. Matt was a jerk who flirted with cheerleaders and... and... he couln't think of anything repulsive enough. He decided that the next time he had a chance, he would talk to Nara.
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:49 am

Matt went back to talking to his friends. "yeah she is really" hot he said winking at the cheerleader. "eh devin?' he said looking at him

Nara looked up at the girl :i have it better then you, Matt may be a jerk but hes not as bad as you all think when it comes down to it he would do anything to keep me safe" she said but in her mind she assed 'i think' at least she could hide in his shadow where Morgan couldn't hide in anything. she was out there for all the wolves in the school.
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 am

Morgan's eye twitched. She didn't have anyone... "I do have a brother, but nobody's heard from him since I was ten." She confessed. "He was my only friend. Right before my parents abaandoned me, he said that he would always find me. I will always wait."

After Devin eavesdropped on that, he felt like punching himself. He had poked fun at Morgan numerous times, and he didn't do anything. She had it harder that him, that was for sure.
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:00 am

Nara listened then shook her head 'i feel sorry for you' was what she thought but her tong wasn't moving any more and her voice was lost again. She moved her hands saying 'im sorry to hear that' in sign laugage.

matt rolled his eyes at devin who wasn't listening to him. He thought for a moment then pulled out devin's head ohones "dude i dare you to pick one of the lamest girls and bring her to the prom at the end of the year and who ever makes the lamest girl prom queen is the winner" he said with a evil grin
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:03 am

Morgan signed back, 'I trust that my brother will find me.'

Devin decided to play Cupid for once. He whispered in Devin's ear, "I think your sister should go with me. She is so lame!"
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:20 am

Mattlaughed "dude honestly!?She's my sister!" he said shaking his head "whatever dude not like I care . Well I have Morgan then" he said looking at her. He was sure that it would take no time to turn her into a somebody if she hung out with him all day.

The bus soon stopped at the school and Nara ran off the bus. She had her spare first thing in the morning so she always spent it in the back theature where the grand piano sat in the middle of the stage. She made her way threw the school she stopped at the office to grab a note excising jer from gym class. Then she unlocked the theature and placed her bags on the front row then climbed onto the stage. She ran her fingures across the keys taking the dust off them "I missed you" she said pulling off her sweeter to raviel a red dress her hair was back in a pony with a red robon laced in it. She placed her hands on the keys and let the music flow threw her fingures and curl around her in the air then she started to play a sad quiet song but then it started to grow happyer but it always seemed to have a dark side to it.

Matt took his time getting off the bus he waited for Morgan then put his arm around her shoulder " hey cutie wana hang out later or something?" he asked pulling her towards him.
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:27 am

Morgan saw Matt staring at her. She sighed, and then walked right past him. She just wanted to remain unnoticed.

Devin glanced around himself, and then followed Nara.

Morgan sat at her front stap, looking at her cell phone. Her brother... would he ever find her?
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:31 am

Devin fallowed her " morgan! Don't walk away!" he said grabbing her phone or of her hands " who are you waiting to call you?" he asked holding it out of her reach.

Nara closed her eyes letting the music make it's self. Her fingures flying over the keys.
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:35 am

Morgan yanked her phone from Matt. "I'm not calling anyone! Will you just leave me alone?" Morgan then gave him a sucker punch she knew he wouldn't forget. "Why are you such a jerk all the time, and why are you talking to me? Go flirt with a cheerleader or something!" Morgan stomped away from him.

Devin crepped up behind Nara, and then tapped her on the shoulder.
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:43 am

MAtt was going to mak. A comment but then he got punched. It was a suprise to him so he didn't have time to counter act so he stumbled bakward his hand on his jaw some blood on his lip from where his teeth had bit down on it. He thought about fallowing her the. Shoook his head " I'll see you later then!" he yelled after her he knew he had almost every class with and he'd go out of his way to sit with her.

Nara slammed her hands down hitting the notes and making a laude noice ruining the song. She turned and saw Devin she shrank away from him " wh-wh-what do yo-you want-t-t" she studdered
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:53 am

When Morgan made sure Matt left, she pulled out her phone and dialed in a number, prayed that this would work, and held the phone to her ear. "Hello? Who is this?" "It's me, Morgan."

Devin just said, "Will you play for me?"
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:00 am

Matt sighed walking to his first class he sat in a desk thinking about Morgan. She had been the onlyone who had qctuly said no to him. He ran a hand over his jaw thinking. He stopped relizing something " how come I can remeber everything about her?!" he said a little startled normally he never remebered anything about girls.

Nara bit her lip then gave a slight nood if he told her brtother about if she said no to him then she be in very hot water. She took a deep breath then sat down again she put her fingures back on the keys. This would be her first time she had played for someone in a long time. " any requests" she said in more then a squeck then words
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:03 am

Morgan saw Matt, and steered clear of him. Soon, she would be happy. Soon. She had managed to call her brother to tell him where she was, and he was going to kick her uncle out of the house, which he had stolen from him. She was going to be happy.

Devin said to Nara, "I want to tell you something... I like you."
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:08 am

Matt saw Morgan and sighed "playing hard to get no?" he said running a hand threw his hair. He get her some way or another!

Nara sighed putting her hands in her lap "please stop doing everything my brother requests" she said standing and going to her bags
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:43 am

Morgan turned to face Max. "Why won't you just leave me alone?" She walked quickly away from him.

"Nara, you don't understand! This isn't about your idiot brother."
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Matt ran after her and grabbed her arm "come one give me a chances! i just want to get to know you!" he said

Nara pulled her sweeter on putting the hod on "hes the only one who would make you do this" she said putting her bag over he shoulder then turned to look at him. She felt lie she was going to cry. she knew matt knew that she like Devin so why would he do this to her was he trying to make her cry?
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Morgan turned to Matt. "But I don't want to get to know you. Go flirt with a cheerleader."

"Look, this has nothing to do with your stupid brother and his stupid ideas. I really do like you. What can I do to convince yoou that I do?"
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:18 pm

MAtt stopped this had been the first time since he had become popular that someone had rejected him. it brought back so many bad memmorys. He looked down his hair covering his eyes "yeah fine um..sorry" he said. he didn't know this feeling he was getting..it was guilt? he had never felt it before.

Nara shook her head "just stop ok! i know its not true it'll never be true!" she said curling her hands into fists. she wish she could put this into her song. put all the emotion into it but the piano was by him and she didn't want to approach him.
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:24 am

Morgan glared at Matt, "You may think your hot, but your not. Think about this: Everybody is exactly the same! We are all humans! We should be exactly the same to everybody! Get it?" Morgan thought about judo kicking him, but she didn't feel like getting detention. "I wish that I wasn't human, because all HUMANS seem to do is pick on the people who need the most help!"

Devin slowly nodded his head, "If thats what you want." He turned around, and left.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:55 am