Silver RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver RPG Forum

Hello, and welcome to The Silver RPG Forums!

3 posters

would love to Rp with you!! XD

KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

would love to Rp with you!! XD Empty would love to Rp with you!! XD

Post  KennaTXD Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Hello my name is Kenna Smile i would love to start and rp with anyone whos interested. i can write in any style long short. it dosn't matter to me what style you write in too. just as long as you are moving the story forward. i don't mind if we stray from the plot idea or just wing it. lol ether way its fine with me XD. no text lingo in the rp. i understand it all but i would prefure if we stayed away from it when rping. Just a warning my spelling isnt all that great cause i have an iep. i might not answer right away cause i like to be in the right kind of mind frame to answer. Smile yeah soo here are some plot ideas. if you want me to make a new one then just ask Smile

A girl in hight school has a crush on one of her class mates but hes too cool to know her so he ignores her flirts with the other hot girls. she is paired up with him in science class and so they have to spend time with each other and they become friends, but as soon as second semester comes and they don't have classes together he ignores her again. then as prom is getting closer and closer him and his budys do a contest of who can become the prom king and witch one of the lamest girl to become there prom queen. the boy is paired up with her and as the prom is only weeks away he starts to fall for her then he tells his friend and he tells her about the bet so she gets mad at him and she doesn't talk to him and isn't going to show up to the prom until an hour away from start of it he finds here and proves his love for her then they go to prom and see who wins the prom king and queen.

A werewolf lives in a small village in the mountens where he is peaceful a life as a log cutter until one day a girl and her father move into the village. The girl is quiet and dosn't say much but she loves animals and one day when she in the forest she sees him in his wolf form and she becomes quite fond of him and every day she goes to meat her wolf friend to talk to him. then one day her father comes after her when he is drunk and she hides in the forest and her father finds her and hits her until the werewolf see it and come to help her and he ends up killer him. then he accidently goes into his human form in front of him and she hates him after that even though he is contently trying to get her trust back

theres this vampire who steals all these jems and things from a museam and from banks and stuff. then this demon is hired to keep watch of this giant ruby and when the vampire trys to steal it she meats him but she gets away so the demon is determind to find her and get it back. but he only knows her by what she is at night when she steels and it turns out shes from his school(university) and shes the girl hes been crushing on for like the past yyear

A vampire goes to a bar and finds a boy she likes who turns out to be a demon she gets drunk and he takes her to his place and he sleeps with her. then in the morning he kicks her out of his manchion and goes on his marry life. But the vampire girl gets pregnant so she tells the demon and he doesn't care, so she tries to go back to her normal life but life isn't so normal now that she is with child so she runs to her friends hows how is also a demon and he takes her in. she becomes bedridden and he takes care of her, and as she tells him about how she got pregnant it turns out the father of the child is her friends brother. Then as the child becomes older (1/2) the father wants to get in the childes life but she says no and he attacks her but her friends stops him making a family fight. the more time the vampire spend with her friend the more she likes him and after the fight she asks for him to be the childes father.

An elf princess has to be married by her 18th birthday, but out of all the suitors she like non. in secret she wants to marry the stable boy who tends for her horse. they were always friends since they were little to now. but as her father wants her to be more presentable she is banded from seeing him, but thats doesn't stop them will they stay in the city and go against her father or run away or even say good bye to each other.

a girl demon who has always hid who she is from the world, must chose to be among the war against the angels or will she pick a normal life. But an angel finds her and brings her hostage. he his one of the best demon hunters know to the angel army. but little dose he know that the angel girl he finds will change him forever.

A storty of heart ace and sorrow has always been one small girls story. Death has fallowed her like a shadow. Now she stays distent and always bids in the shadows. She longs to be in the light to have a friend or just someone to be there for her. But is not her fate. She has always been neglectic and ingnored until one day there is a new kid in her town. He always runs into her. He starts to get curious about her. Soon he figures out that he gose to school with her. He asks who she is one time when him and the other boys are getting changed for gym. It turns out that non of the boys even know who she is. Will the boy just forget about her like all the others or will he learn more about her will he become her only friend?
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

would love to Rp with you!! XD Empty Re: would love to Rp with you!! XD

Post  5t4r5cr34m Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:18 pm

A girl in hight school has a crush on one of her class mates but hes too cool to know her so he ignores her flirts with the other hot girls. she is paired up with him in science class and so they have to spend time with each other and they become friends, but as soon as second semester comes and they don't have classes together he ignores her again. then as prom is getting closer and closer him and his budys do a contest of who can become the prom king and witch one of the lamest girl to become there prom queen. the boy is paired up with her and as the prom is only weeks away he starts to fall for her then he tells his friend and he tells her about the bet so she gets mad at him and she doesn't talk to him and isn't going to show up to the prom until an hour away from start of it he finds here and proves his love for her then they go to prom and see who wins the prom king and queen.

I would like to do this as the girl. Very Happy
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:15 pm

ok awesome!! i'll get it all made up the thread.

is it ok if i be a friend to her too Smile
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:36 pm

KennaTXD wrote:ok awesome!! i'll get it all made up the thread.

is it ok if i be a friend to her too Smile

Great, and yes, you can be her friend! Very Happy
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:50 pm

do u want to be the guy whi im beings friend?
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:53 pm

is called Is Love A Joke?
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:02 am

KennaTXD wrote:is called Is Love A Joke?

Great! Very Happy
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:08 am

what about the friend??
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:10 am

KennaTXD wrote:what about the friend??

You said you want to be the friend... but if you want ME to be it, ok
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:11 am

lol no i be the girls friend (who is Nara). then u be the guys (matt) friend

5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:15 am

KennaTXD wrote:lol no i be the girls friend (who is Nara). then u be the guys (matt) friend

OK will do
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:27 am

few everythings fixed now
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:35 am

KennaTXD wrote:few everythings fixed now

Yep. Very Happy
    Horselover1289
    Horselover1289
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Horselover1289 Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:02 am

KennaTXD wrote:
    A story of heartache and sorrow has always been one small girl's story. Death has followed her like a shadow. Now she stays distant and always bides in the shadows. She longs to be in the light; to have a friend or just someone to be there for her. But is not her fate. She has always been neglected and ignored until one day there is a new kid in her town. He always runs into her. He starts to get curious about her. Soon he figures out that he goes to school with her. He asks who she is one time when him and the other boys are getting changed for gym. It turns out that none of the boys even know who she is. Will the boy just forget about her like all the others or will he learn more about her? Will he become her only friend?

This looks like an interesting idea that might be fun to toy with. I might have to create a topic for that if you're game.
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 pm

oh i am totally game! Razz that one i'v been wanting to do for awhile now but i'v had no takers.

So who would you like to be the new guy in town or the lonesome girl?
    Horselover1289
    Horselover1289
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Horselover1289 Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:04 pm

KennaTXD wrote:oh i am totally game! Razz that one i'v been wanting to do for awhile now but i'v had no takers.

So who would you like to be the new guy in town or the lonesome girl?

I was thinking the girl, provided you don't mind. I was also thinking of having another character; a personification of Death who stalks her (I'm morbid like that.)
    KennaTXD
    KennaTXD

Post  KennaTXD Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:23 pm

yeah that sound cool with me, and i wanted to be the guy so it works out Smile so like who would be the stalker death dude?
    Horselover1289
    Horselover1289
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Horselover1289 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:50 pm

KennaTXD wrote:yeah that sound cool with me, and i wanted to be the guy so it works out Smile so like who would be the stalker death dude?

I was thinking I could do that one.

Are there any roles you can think of that you'd want besides the guy? It seems unfair that I get an extra when you don't.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content