Silver RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver RPG Forum

Hello, and welcome to The Silver RPG Forums!

2 posters

Weird Dreams

Horselover1289
    Horselover1289
    Admin
    Admin

Weird Dreams Empty Weird Dreams

Post  Horselover1289 Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:53 am

C'Mon, everyone's had them. So share the weirdest dreams you've had.

Once, when I was around five, I had a dream that Voldemort and his Death Eaters invaded PE class and tried to corrupt my classmates. A game of tag ensued in which anyone who was caught would be marked with a heart (that is NOT a typo) and become his evil minions. Both of my friends became evil, which made me the only one left. I was almost tagged, but I climbed up a ladder on this random jungle gym thing and hid under a mattress that was on there. Then, someone came in and was offering free donuts. They were offering my favorite at that time: jelly filled. I didn't get any. No I woke up. lol! Yes, it was random.
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Weird Dreams Empty Re: Weird Dreams

Post  5t4r5cr34m Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 am

Ok, last year, I dreamed that I was walking into the super marked, and there were these vapires who asked who I was, and when I said my name, they started chasing me, caught me, turned me into a vampire, and ordered a pumpkin-blood pie. affraid
    Horselover1289
    Horselover1289
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Horselover1289 Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm

5t4r5cr34m wrote:Ok, last year, I dreamed that I was walking into the super marked, and there were these vapires who asked who I was, and when I said my name, they started chasing me, caught me, turned me into a vampire, and ordered a pumpkin-blood pie. affraid

ANYTHING but the pumpkin blood pie! (I wonder if it's a relative of the Klingon blood pies.)
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Horselover1289 wrote:
    5t4r5cr34m wrote:Ok, last year, I dreamed that I was walking into the super marked, and there were these vapires who asked who I was, and when I said my name, they started chasing me, caught me, turned me into a vampire, and ordered a pumpkin-blood pie. affraid

ANYTHING but the pumpkin blood pie! (I wonder if it's a relative of the Klingon blood pies.)

I've never heard of those... I may have been thinking about blood sausage around thanksgiving. XD
    Horselover1289
    Horselover1289
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Horselover1289 Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 pm

5t4r5cr34m wrote:
    Horselover1289 wrote:

I've never heard of those... I may have been thinking about blood sausage around thanksgiving. XD

It's a Star Trek thing. The Klingons, who are this race of warrior people, have these pies called blood pies.
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Horselover1289 wrote:
    5t4r5cr34m wrote:
    Horselover1289 wrote:

It's a Star Trek thing. The Klingons, who are this race of warrior people, have these pies called blood pies.

Ohhh... I'm not a Trekie. (what do they call Twilight fans? Insane people?)
    Horselover1289
    Horselover1289
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Horselover1289 Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:05 pm

5t4r5cr34m wrote:
    Horselover1289 wrote:
    5t4r5cr34m wrote:
    Horselover1289 wrote:

Rolling Eyes Twihards.
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Post  5t4r5cr34m Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Horselover1289 wrote:
    5t4r5cr34m wrote:
    Horselover1289 wrote:
    5t4r5cr34m wrote:
    Horselover1289 wrote:

Rolling Eyes Twihards.

... they will always be insane people to me. Twisted Evil
    Horselover1289
    Horselover1289
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Horselover1289 Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:51 pm

5t4r5cr34m wrote:
    Horselover1289 wrote:
    5t4r5cr34m wrote:
    Horselover1289 wrote:
    5t4r5cr34m wrote:
    Horselover1289 wrote:

Rolling Eyes Twihards.

... they will always be insane people to me. Twisted Evil

Twilunatics?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:25 am