Silver RPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver RPG Forum

Hello, and welcome to The Silver RPG Forums!

2 posters

Friends! Romans! Guests!

Poll

What would make you want to join us?

[ 0 ]
    Friends! Romans! Guests! Vote_lcap10%Friends! Romans! Guests! Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Horselover1289
    Horselover1289
    Admin
    Admin

Friends! Romans! Guests! Empty Friends! Romans! Guests!

Post  Horselover1289 Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 am

Now then, you're probably wondering why I posted this. Or not, if you're a cynic. Anyway, even though this forum has just started up, we want members. We NEED members. Members FEED US, SEYMOUR! affraid Well, not really. Smile But we do need members. And right now, we've noticed that we're not necessarily overflowing. scratch So we want to ask you, oh phantom guests, what would make you want to join?
    5t4r5cr34m
    5t4r5cr34m
    Admin
    Admin

Friends! Romans! Guests! Empty Re: Friends! Romans! Guests!

Post  5t4r5cr34m Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Horselover1289 wrote:Now then, you're probably wondering why I posted this. Or not, if you're a cynic. Anyway, even though this forum has just started up, we want members. We NEED members. Members FEED US, SEYMOUR! affraid Well, not really. Smile But we do need members. And right now, we've noticed that we're not necessarily overflowing. scratch So we want to ask you, oh phantom guests, what would make you want to join?

...since I cannot get the poll to work, just post your answer. Guests can post stuff.